Published on December 22, 2020. Last Updated on December 22, 2020.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
software) on bumpinator.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bumpinator.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bumpinator.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Bumpinator.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Bumpinator.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bumpinator.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bumpinator.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bumpinator.com’s Internet site, even if Bumpinator.com or a Bumpinator.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bumpinator.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bumpinator.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bumpinator.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bumpinator.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bumpinator.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bumpinator.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bumpinator.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Rightsholders can make claims for copyright infringement
Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notification is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to our corporate headquarters, Finetouch Dermatology, Inc.; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
After receiving a claim of infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to such material. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information in writing to the corporate headquarters of Finetouch Dermatology, Inc.:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in Los Angeles, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a proper counter-notice is received by us, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we will replace the removed content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless our designated agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after our receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.