Read about Dr Bumpinator surgical AKN treatments here:
Patient Selection Criteria Developed by Dr. Bumpinator
As you now know, Dr. Sanusi Umar AKA Dr. Bumpinator’s amazing results are largely due to his surgical methods. But another important aspect is the AKN selection criteria that he developed, pioneering AKN studies by matching the right patients with the right treatment approach for their needs.
An important piece of information which often gets overlooked is that AKN comes in many different morphological forms, sizes and distribution spreads. Furthermore, the unwanted tissue growth appears throughout a variety of different regions on the back of the head. Due to all these individual factors, a one-size-fits-all approach will not work well in every single instance.
And yes, multiple or more customized forms of treatment are also possible, but there still needs to be objective criteria, not a subjective or arbitrary assignment of one approach over another.
By pairing the right patient with the right technique, like a hand in a glove fit, Dr. Bumpinator helps patients achieve reliable and consistent aesthetic outcomes that help them feel confident about their self-image once again.
- JAAD Volume 5, Issue 6, Pages 529–534, Selection criteria and techniques for improved cosmesis and predictable outcomes in laser hair removal treatment of acne keloidalis nuchae
- JAAD 2019 Jan; 5(1): 24–28, Patient selection criteria and innovative techniques for improving outcome and cosmesis in acne keloidalis nuchae lesion excision and primary closure
- PRS Global Open, 2019 May; 7(5): e2215, Innovative Surgical Approaches and Selection Criteria of Large Acne Keloidalis Nuchae Lesions
- The Journal of Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatology, 2021 April; 14(4): E61-E67, A Retrospective Cohort Study and Clinical Classification System of Acne Keloidalis Nuchae
- Practical Dermatology, 2021 July; 28, New AKN Classification System May Improve Treatment